4 Week Basic Tax Preparation Course
Classes held at:
1575 Lawrenceville Highway, Suite K, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Take the Lincoln Tax Services Income Tax Course and learn how to prepare taxes like a
- Step-by-step illustrations on how to complete specific IRS forms and worksheets
- Knowledge check exercises helps you determine how well you have grasped the content covered in class
- Homework exercises provide you with the opportunity to apply and help reinforce your knowledge.
List of topics that we cover:
- Filing Requirements, Filing Status
- Exemptions and Dependents
- Income such as Employee Compensation, Interest, Dividends, Alimony, Retirement
- Distributions, Unemployment Compensation, Social Security Benefits
- Residential Rental Property
- Standard Deduction and Itemized Deductions
- Adjustments and Credits, such as the Child and Dependent Care Credit, Education
- Credits, Retirement Contribution Credit, Child Tax Credit, and Earned Income Credit
- Filing a Return, including Electronic Filing, Refunds and Payment Options and Estimated
After successfully passing the final exam, you will get a Certificate of Completion and we will
assist you with getting your PTIN, Preparer Tax Identification Number.
There is a small fee for tuition, books and materials.